25.8.07


If I knew that today would be the last time I’d see you, I would hug you tight and pray the Lord be the keeper of your soul.

If I knew that this would be the last time you pass through this door, I’d embrace you, kiss you, and call you back for one more.

If I knew that this would be the last time I would hear your voice, I’d take hold of each word to be able to hear it over and over again.

If I knew this is the last time I see you, I’d tell you I love you, and would not just assume foolishly you know it already.


Gabriel Garcia Marquez, If I Knew That Today.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

huwaw. may update. gusto ko yung pinost mo. kaso lang.. lalaki si [b]GABRIEL[/b] Garcia Marquez. hehe.

25.8.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whooops... wrong spelling. hehe. all this time akala ko babae siya. wala lang. teka... papalitan ko na. :)

27.8.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

magaling talaga sya magsulat no? kaya lang... bakit ganun? kung hindi pa last time, hindi mo pa sasabihin? wala laaang.

27.8.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tama si leni. dapat laging sinasabi. tulad ng lagi kong sinasabi sayo....

"Dax...maligo ka na."

wahaha.

27.8.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

naalala ko lang... si Pablo Neruda ata nagsulat nito, hindi si Gabriel Garcia Marquez. Wala lang. :D

3.11.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home